Recruiting, Hiring and Interning
Jacobs School students are sought after by industry leaders for their engineering knowledge and ability to seek information and solve problems in a team environment.
CAP provides you access to the best new engineers.
- Resume database: access to undergraduate and graduate level students
- Easy-to-use job postings direct from your desk to a targeted engineering discipline or to a group at large
- Assistance with internship opportunities
- Company promotion and recruitment opportunities on campus
- Invitation to our Annual Research Review attended by graduate and undergraduate students, UCSD alumni and industry representatives
- Opportunities to sponsor fellowships, scholarships, engineering organizations and outreach projects
Research & Development
Research collaborations yield bottom line results. Our professors are leaders in their fields of technology. CAP assists you in meeting them and exploring technology roadmaps for the future.
- Matching State funding for research via the UC system
- Partnering for federally funded leading-edge research
- Access to commercialization programs
- Industry-sponsored student design projects
- Access to technology licensing opportunities
- Technology discovery sessions with faculty leaders
Each CAP member has a seat on the Corporate Executive Board - a unique opportunity to share the leadership of the Jacobs School and contribute to the future of engineering education.
- Contributing to education opportunities and curriculum
- Identify research foci for future breakthroughs
- Engage in cooperative initiatives that strengthen the community, enhance the economy and improve quality of life
- Network with fellow industry executives and key faculty